Wednesday 19 May 2010

Stop interrupting me

OK here is my first thought of the day and it is one of sheer frustration.

Firstly, why does the phone never stop ringing as soon as I'm in the office on my own? Secondly, why do people insist on phoning me when I’m in the middle of doing something? Thirdly, why do people phone me up to ask for my help and then constantly interrupt me when I’m trying to explain things to them? If there is one thing I can’t stand it is being interrupted. If you aren’t going to listen to what I’ve got to say then why the hell did you phone me in the first place you feckless idiot?!

Oh and another thing. Why do people phone up, having already interrupted me, and simply assume I’ve got the time to answer their stupid questions in the first place? I’m busy. Leave me the hell alone!

OK I feel better now. It’s good to share.

Visit Eddsport Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment